Looking to make changes to someone else's identity and access? We have put together the following information to help you.
Department administrators are often asked to perform identity and access tasks for others. This can include:
- NetID creation and maintenance for faculty, staff, and students.
- Sponsored Identity
- Identity Data - How to request a report and/or an automated feed of identity data.
- Lock or Unlock a NetID.
- Correct a duplicate NetID.
- Add, change, or remove an email alias/address.
- Create a shared email mailbox.
- Create an email distribution list.
- Establish a name or title override for email.
Contact the ITS Help Desk if you need additional support. Contact the ITS Help Desk at 203-432-9000 or visit the ITS website.