You must DUO-authenticate to access any CAS-protected or VPN-protected application from off-campus.
DUO Everywhere extends DUO authentication to Microsoft Office 365 (e.g. Outlook, Teams, OneDrive) and CAS logins on and off campus.
If you use applications protected by CAS or VPN off-campus, you are already enrolled in DUO MFA.
Register your device:
- You will be prompted to register a device to DUO on your first attempt to access a DUO-protected resource. Enrolling in Duo and managing your Devices
Manage your Devices
- Go to DUO Device Manager at https://mfa.its.yale.edu to register a new device and manage your devices.
- How do I authenticate with sites at Yale, including VPN with AnyConnect?
- Can I authenticate without a smart phone?
- How do I add another device?
All my devices are in DUO—now what?
What should I do before travel?
- Prior to travel or work, you can obtain 10 backup codes to use when you do not have access to your authentication device. Get backup codes here