This page puts all the Guidelines that are a part of the Information Security Policy Base in one place.
Guidelines provide recommendations for meeting our policies and standards. We hope you find these guidelines helpful when implementing Yale's security requirements.
Risk Classification Guidelines
- Risk Classification Guideline
- Data Classification Guideline (1604 GD.01)
- Availability Requirement Guideline
- External Obligations Guideline
Minimum Security Standards Guidelines
- A Yale Data User's Guide to the Minimum Security Standards (MSS)
- Guideline for Completing an ITS DR Plan (Yale-MSS-3.1 GD.01)
- Guideline for Completing DR Plans for SaaS and PaaS Applications (Yale-MSS-3.1 GD.02)